連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-28 08:53:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 经典英文诗精选:The Way [複製鏈接]

经典英文诗精选:The Way  At first a mere thread of a footpath half blotted
  h' h6 l* {7 Z. A5 m  out by the grasses4 W3 O6 U5 n( [* [
  Sweeping triumphant across it, it wound between hedges of roses
. d' g# {2 J- S' p  Whose blossoms were poised above leaves as pond lilies float on
4 Q) \, V+ |% Y5 {3 ?& F7 ?  the water,9 F1 H% d! y# W5 o
  While hidden by bloom in a hawthorn a bird filled the morning with4 s5 p* n3 |2 g" d& z. S  s
  singing.
' n! n9 W: t1 p# D' Y7 i  It widened a highway, majestic, stretching ever
2 V: \# y/ _" l  E( \- W# t: [  to distant horizons,
3 s) j. R9 T/ _! y1 I  Where shadows of tree-branches wavered, vague outlines invaded by
5 e! ?0 U  E7 A  sunshine;
+ X/ w1 i( d. z. T9 Q  No sound but the wind as it whispered the secrets of earth to the
" A# }% [, @3 `- s1 p  flowers,' z4 x0 P! ?( `
  And the hum of the yellow bees, honey-laden and dusty with pollen.8 J: L) g, F0 _5 |( u; R$ q
  And Summer said, "Come, follow onward, with no thought save the
8 b3 H9 f' g8 W$ W4 u  longing
3 {1 V7 Q& \: Z5 W" \) L' W' N- C% H7 c  to wander,' @, {7 z. L) h8 {  K
  The wind, and the bees, and the flowers, all singing the great song- _# P" v2 ]9 O3 g* Z) k
  of Nature,9 G0 L7 B0 k7 S2 G1 H  `5 k. N
  Are minstrels of change and of promise, they herald the joy of the
$ v+ l& @, x3 I4 q3 u! l  Future."# c/ G; x; R# U) [1 t
  Later the solitude vanished, confused and distracted7 O* ?1 Z4 I" A( A. Y1 d
  the road
, }. w8 s5 ?. |: l( x; u9 C  Where many were seeking and jostling. Left behind were
3 a/ d$ H. ]. f) h$ x, y6 _  the trees2 i4 O- y: n+ _1 m' }7 A
  and the flowers,
/ a- L% M7 I  S3 V9 B  u  The half-realized beauty of quiet, the sacred unconscious communing.
- N, B3 U% Z1 x9 f5 }  R  h  And now he is come to a river, a line of gray, sullen water,
* K, I/ F$ X3 v; n; |  Not blue and splashing, but dark, rolling somberly on to the ocean.! ^) U& m0 b: T7 s% L
  But on the far side is a city whose windows flame gold in the sunset.
6 F- [) t% v: a/ x& d! @" Z$ Y  It lies fair and shining before him, a gem set betwixt sky and water,. W- f( I  J% t+ s
  And spanning the river a bridge, frail promise to longing desire,
8 z! d! d: i9 Q$ M  Flung by man in his infinite courage, across the stern force of; J2 E0 P" B2 }8 z9 t8 ^
  the water;' V* k& c) n# [; h7 m& d$ G# P. k4 Z
  And he looks at the river and fears, the bridge is so slight,5 j" ~- v3 Z9 p9 M, e
  yet he ventures
* M" l5 o4 g" B+ H6 o  His life to its fragile keeping, if it fails the waves will engulf) a7 a: P5 j' B+ |+ b
  him.
8 }% l8 x% x/ l' E- w& z  O Arches! be strong to uphold him, and bear him across to the city,
. R& I1 ~/ C) P( P1 F  The beautiful city whose spires still glow with the fires of sunset!
- m) n6 ~( C7 R/ U& j% T& o
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部